The Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC) is actively seeking temporary (Medical Pool) staff to provide medical services to incarcerated individuals. Our temporary positions offer statewide locations, competitive salaries and customized, flexible work schedules.
Full-time positions are also available.
MEDICAL POOL POSITIONS
- Dental Assistant - $22.50/HR
- Dentist - $87.55/HR
- Laboratory Technician - $18.00/HR
- Licensed Practical Nurse - $24.72/HR
- Medical Records Librarian - $17.00/HR
- Nurse Practitioner - $51.50/HR
- Nursing Assistant - $11.21 - $14.62/HR
- Pharmacist - $61.80/HR
- Pharmacy Technician - $23.69/HR
- Physician - $103.00/HR
- Physician Assistant - $51.50/HR
- Psychiatric Nurse - $38.62/HR
- Psychiatrist - $110.00/HR
- Psychologist - $42.00/HR
- Psychology Associate - $28.00/HR
- Radiological Technologist - $16.00/HR
- Registered Nurse - $37.08/HR
- Mental Health
- Support Staff
WHY WORK FOR THE ADC MEDICAL POOL?
- YOU choose the day(s) and location(s) you are available to work
- Competitive salaries as noted above
- Supplement your income
- Participate in a retirement program
- Eligible for Credit Union Membership
- Eligible for paid holidays, depending on your schedule
- Covered by Workers' Compensation
- Resume reinforcement – a great way to pick up skills in the correctional industry
- Career sampling – determine if the correctional industry is a career path you'd like to pursue
BENEFITS OF FULL-TIME POSITIONS
BENEFITS:* Comprehensive benefits package includes 12 days sick leave, 12 days vacation, and 10 holidays per year; health and dental insurance; retirement plan; life insurance; and long-term disability insurance. Optional employee benefits include short-term disability, deferred compensation, and supplemental life insurance.
* Elective benefits for new employees will be subject to a 90 day waiting period.
RETIREMENT: Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) or Correctional Officer Retirement Plan (CORP)
NOTE: Enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment for positions that participate in the ASRS
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please include the position and location(s) you would like to be considered
HOW TO APPLY
All of our full-time vacancies are posted to our job board. New postings are added every Wednesday and Friday.
To apply for a full-time position with ADC, please visit: www.azstatejobs.gov.
Click "SEARCH FOR JOBS" and in the keyword search field, type ADC to view only ADC jobs
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact the ADC Employment Unit at (602) 771-2100 x231. We will be happy to walk you through the recruitment process and/or answer any questions. You may also e-mail your inquiry to email@example.com